cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pandanasius
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 6900 driver

So I came home today and my kids were having issues with our family pc.  After some looking through device manager, I saw that, while there was a driver installed, when I click on the "Driver Details" box, I get a box telling me that "No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device".  That makes no sense to me because I clearly installed the driver and the resolution changes to the correct resolution and everything.  The biggest problem with all of this is that when I restart the pc or try to log in with a different account on the pc, the resolution goes back to, well, bad, and I have to go through the whole issue of reattaching the driver, but it is not permanent.  I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, and I have 2 AMD Radeon HD 6900 cards installed.

Update:  I just went into the AMD Radeon Settings software and it doesn't even show the two cards.  It shows the integrated graphics, but not the two addon cards that I have crossfired.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Probably need to delay/prevent Microsoft from automatically changing/installing your drivers...using one or more of these methods > Windows 10 Help Forums

0 Likes