cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

erme
Adept I

Driver Problems?

Since the first installation took place on April 26, my graphics card does this strange thing.

It does so rarely and does not give temperatures or performance problems.

When I play for hours with FarCry5 and GTAV with Ultra graphics it does not.

Today while I was watching a video and I had a lowered Kerbal Space Program, it was the flaw I am attaching.

I need help.

0 Likes
6 Replies

It is important to post your computer information as per AMD Forum rule: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

Desktop or Laptop

What Windows version or OS installed

What is the MAKE & MODEL of the GPU, PSU, CPU/APU and how is Monitor connected.

Follow these troubleshooting tips on how to resolve "Video Scheduler Internal Error". If it doesn't fix the problem Post back with the required information on your computer plus any Error messages that pops up afterwards. FIX: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Appuals.com

Edit:

install AMD driver :

1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.

2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to eliminate all traces of the current AMD driver and software from your computer. Delete C:\AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot.

3) Go to Device Manager and click on "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.

4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you manually downloaded. Make sure to disable the Internet to prevent Windows Update from installing a newer version. Also configure Windows to prevent it from updating Drivers via Windows Update. Also it has been mentioned to disable any Anti-virus programs before installation of AMD Drivers.

5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C:\AMD folder from the Root directory.

6)Enable both the internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).

7) Go back to Device Manager and check to be sure your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly

Escuse me for my forgotten.

My Hardware is:

ASUS PRIME A320M-K BIOS 4008 Version American Megatrends Inc. 4008

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1500X QuadCore 3.5 GHz

2 Banchi RAM HyperX Fury HX421C14FB2/8 DDR4 da 8 GB, 2133 MHz, CL14 DIMM

ASUS Radeon RX 580 Series 8Gb

1X_SSD

Monitor Samsung C27F396 Monitor Curvo, 27'' Full HD, 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz, 4 ms, Freesync, D-sub, HDMI

VR Headset Windows Mixed Reality

Windows10 64-bit (build 17134)

X-Plane 11.11r2 (build 111101 64-bit)

Sitek X52 Flight Control System

Now use your guideline and update this post with evolution. TY

0 Likes

First update your BIOS and AMD CHIPSET. That might help with your problem since it will make it more compatible with Windows and its driver: PRIME A320M-K Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS USA

BIOS

Version 40112018/05/027.97 MBytes

PRIME A320M-K BIOS 4011
Update AGESA 1.0.0.2a + SMU 43.18

Chipset

Version 5.12.0.382018/04/18372.43 MBytes

AMD Chipset driver
AMD AM4 Chipset Driver V5.12.0.38 for Windows Win10 64bit. (AMD package version is V17.40.3765, VGA driver version is V23.20.840.0)   

0 Likes

On Windows Error Event at 10:51 the moment of problem. Its recorded one couple of error: Display ID 4101, Display ID 4109, DistributedCOM ID 10016.

If this help for identify with accuracy the problem.

0 Likes

Are you using Freesync on your Monitor?

Are you using an adaptor to connect your Monitor (D-sub to HDMI) or something similar?

Update the BIOS and CHIPSET on your motherboard and see it there is any difference with your problems.

This link, the User had the same Error in Windows Event. Game Crash/Driver Crash - Possible Fix with Tyrant's Hold and Tomb of Archon Tileset :: Grim Dawn Ge...

Here is AMD Forum procedure on how to change the TDR  by kingfish​ : https://community.amd.com/message/2648690?q=tdr%20fix

Yes i using Freesync whit cable HDMI in HDMI port without any adaptor.

Ok now make updating and test.

0 Likes