cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

v7studiotv
Journeyman III

Problem with Prorender v. 2.3.161 under Maya 2018!

1. Problem with alpha channel and other channel(passes) in v. 2.3.161 when rendering on two or more video cards,  GTX1080, 1070.

2. Problem with volume material - "unspecified internal error".

3. Very bad quality of image in RPRIBL. It can't be used as background. Much worse than in a viewport. Maya2018.

0 Likes
6 Replies

its against AMD Forum rules to post more than one thread on the same subject. Please delete the previous post. How to render animation (sequence) with ProRender in Maya 2018???

Also according to AMD Forum rules please provide the following info: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

What AMD drivers are you using since both of your Video cards are Nvidia. Have you gone to Nvidia and downloaded their latest Graphics Drivers? Have you posted at Nvidia Forums?

Are you using a AMD CPU/APU with AMD Chipset Drivers on a AMD Motherboard?

Need to post your computer specs.

0 Likes

Ok, I'm asking here,

How to render animation (sequence) with ProRender in Maya 2018???

// Warning: file: D:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2018/scripts/others/renderSequence.mel line 26: Renderer "Radeon ProRender" does not provide a sequence render procedure. //

I'm using Intel CPU:

Core i7-5820k

GTX1080

GTX1070

End the latest driver: 397.64

0 Likes

Why are you Posting a question here on AMD Forum when you have no AMD related Hardware installed on your computer.

You need to post your question at Nvidia Forum : https://forums.geforce.com/  or at Maya 2018 Forum : Maya - Autodesk Community

0 Likes

Because it's render that made AMD, not  Nvidia. And I think that AMD responsible for the program that you made. Isn't it?))

0 Likes

Okay, I understand now. There is a AMD MAYA plugin for AMD PRORENDER.

See if you have this installed. If is not installed, install it and see if your problem gets better.: https://pro.radeon.com/en/software/prorender/maya/

Found this from AMD Support concerning MAYA 2018 version 2.3 : Radeon ProRender for Maya v2.3 Release Notes​ (Includes the latest MAYA Plugin for this version).

0 Likes

Win Pro 10 x64

32GB memory

Main board - Asus X99-A/USB 3.1, BIOS rev. 3701

0 Likes