cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

radzio20024
Journeyman III

Problem with drivers please help

Issue Description: Hello, today I installed the drivers through the AMD program which detects the driver updates and installed them, the installation was successful and here the problem arises because after resetting the laptop a message is displayed that the graphics card is not installed (I attach the picture) I tried to restore the system but I do not have any restore points because I forgot to make it manually and I can not undo driver installation or does someone have any idea to solve this problem? It also adds a picture with a data log which was displayed after installing the drivers. The screen resolution has changed yet, I had 1366x (some) and now I have 1024x (iles)

• Hardware: HP Pavilon dv6-6030ew  Intel® Core™ i5   i5-2410M (2.3 GHz, 2.9 GHz Turbo, 3 MB cache)  AMD Radeon HD 6770M 15.6 cali LED 1366x768 RAM 8GB
  • Software: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 
0 Likes
1 Solution

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

You must update the Intel driver and it must be done Before you install the correct AMD driver:

Laptop graphics update...How to

Correct AMD driver ...always install the full version, not the 'minimal setup' > > Legacy

View solution in original post

3 Replies

To make sure you get the best experience, please read this first.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

You must update the Intel driver and it must be done Before you install the correct AMD driver:

Laptop graphics update...How to

Correct AMD driver ...always install the full version, not the 'minimal setup' > > Legacy

Okey i repair that but now i can't open AMD Catalyst Contorl Center i give photo

Screenshot 2018-05-12 16-19-04.jpg

The AMD Catalyst Control Center can not be started. The program does not have any settings that can be configured

0 Likes