cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

imagine
Adept I

Radeon Adrenalin for MacOS

When will Radeon Adrenalin for Pro and Consumer graphics cards be able to install and run on MacOS?

0 Likes
5 Replies

This site might be helpful in answering your question: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition for Windows Not Compatible with Boot Camp? | tonymacx86.com​.

Edit: I mentioned the link above because it concerns a MAC User asking about installing Windows Adrenalin Driver in a MAC OS Computer that is not using Windows in a BOOTCAMP environment. According to the thread, The Windows AMD Driver seemed to be working with the MAC OS environment.

Try https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thank you but as indicated in my original post I’m trying to see when AMD will release adrenaline for MacOS not Windows.

Oops, misread.

One for @ray_m , amdmatt

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
imagine
Adept I

Add to this when will AMD's team in a timely manner port to MacOS "AMD Radeon Pro Adrenalin, AMD Radeon Enterprise Adrenalin and not just AMD Radeon Adrenalin"? The only AMD software that was until recently ported to MacOS is Radeon Pro Render. Which if I recall correctly was released to Windows and Linux customers over a year ago. It's nice to see AMD Link in the iOS App Store but it's useless to Apple customers unless they run Windows through Bootcamp or switch out from the Apple MacBook and iMac line just to have it connect with AMD Radeon Adrenalin. The delay with AMD providing MacOS software support to work with their GPU is frustrating not just from the premium cost of these cards compared to NVIDIA but also as it creates an inconsistent customer experience compared to the full support offered by AMD for Windows and Linux users