cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

xmurzik
Journeyman III

Ruby set for Nyx

Hello. I have some question. Half year ago I bought amd ryzen 1700 and last mounths in Quake champions game was bonus Nyx red set for amd users. How can i get it? I've been using AMD CPU'S for a long time. My first Amd cpu was Athlon after this i got Phenom x6 next was FX 8350 and now i have ryzen 1700. After the purchase ryzen 1700, in the box was only cpu + cpu coller + Amd sticker . I didnt found any code , will be nice if i can get it here. I'm a big fan of AMD and will be happy get AMD set for QC. =)

0 Likes
6 Replies

It seems like that Promotion is over. At AMD Rewards it doesn't even mention that promotion any more over here: https://www.amdrewards.com/amdrewards/

This link from from August 2017 concerning the Ruby promotion and how to get it. AMD’s Ruby Marks Her Return with Quake Champions

0 Likes

Hi,

I managed to get it, I was Beta Testing Quake Champions at the time ...
I have not logged in to Bethesda Launcher for a while but I had thought it was going to be available for purchase at some point.
I am pretty useless at the game, but I was going to play it this week so I will login and see if you can buy the skin in one of the packs.
Meantime, here she is : colesdav - AMD Ruby in Quake Champions - Plays.tv

Bye

Hey man I know yout last post about Ruby Nyx code for quake champions was almost 2 years ago lol but google brought me here I know it's a long shot but maybe u still have this code somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your reply

You could ask AMD Radeon about it on Twitter maybe?
You never know. 
They might give you a code for the skin or tell you to how buy it. 

You could also post your own thread on this forum. 
However this is user-user forum. 

Sorry about the Plays.TV link to the video not working. 
Plays.tv just shut down w/o giving much notice and I lost everything on there. 
However you can see the skin here: https://youtu.be/Z7ZIEnaA0mc?t=284

Good Luck.

0 Likes

I took a look at latest version of Quake Champions. 
There does not seem to be a way to purchase AMD Ruby Outfit. 
It still says it is an AMD Promotional Item for Nyx. 

Seems silly to me. 
Pretty sure some people would buy that outfit. 
But there you have it. 

Sorry but that is all I can do. 
I might ask on Twitter later. 
Bye. 

0 Likes
riverbr
Adept III

afaik, you can't. and probably never will. it was a reward for buying AMD cards (2017, I think). the problem is: by that time, the majority of people who bought AMD cards were miners. stupid, right?

0 Likes