cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

tanisssmit
Journeyman III

Which Ryzen CPU will bes best to buy?

Presently i am using i7 8700k but now i am thinking for a Ryzen CPU. Can anyone suggest me which will be best ? and why?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Coffee Lake is faster than Ryzen...Why would you have spent $350 on a processor a couple of months ago and already look to upgrade? Check that model number...

thanks let me review it,

0 Likes

i don't have any knowledge about the Coffee Lake but i am gonna review it as you say it is much fast and better than Ryzen.

But in between can you share you opinion about the "AMD Ryzen 7 1700" here i was reading the review https://www.2kreviews.com/best-gaming-cpu/#tab-con-3  and it looking quite good.

what do you think about this product?

0 Likes

I have the 1800X which is just a faster 1700, and using Vidcoder with 8 threads (it doesn't use HT) I was able to encode nearly 101 hours of H.265 videos in 2 days, but the 8700K is -much- faster per clock and per core than the 1700, as you can see in the comparison of it vs the 1800X, by 27%, but Ryzen is first generation new process silicon, whereas Coffee Lake is...essentially 4th generation revision silicon (Broadwell, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake)

0 Likes