cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

econify
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 2200G Graphics Error When in Full Screen

I recently bought a Ryzen 3 2200G new from microcenter, and can't seem to play any games in full screen with the Vega onboard graphics. When a game launches, the screen is all black with blue horizontal lines (attachment 3). It launches like normal and launch sounds and music are all there, but once you get to any games menu screen it looks like TV color bars but more pixelated (attachment 2). I managed to navigate the menu in League of Legends and CSGO to change to windowed mode, and it works just fine. I've tried different monitors, display cables, drivers, tinkering in Master Utility, reinstalled games, etc nothing seems to work.

1 Solution

I found another solution. I installed clean win 10 with all latest updates and everything works normal.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
maleztv
Journeyman III

i bought ryzen 2200g since 7 days and it makes the same thing to me..i reinstall drivers again and again i changed the ram slot but nothing.

0 Likes
buttermiilch
Journeyman III

Hey, i finally found someone, who got the same issue.

Right after installing all drivers and stuff i started a game Leauge of Legends. Whe in full screen, i have the exact same issue.

when in Window Mode i have no problems at all.

Same for YouTube Videos and all other kind of stuff.

I tried to reinstall everything. But nothing happend at all.....

Hopefully we get an answer soon.

IMG_0509.jpg

0 Likes

I've just replaced it with a 2400G, and it still has the same issue. Updated BIOS and everything, might be a motherboard thing.

0 Likes
buttermiilch
Journeyman III

I found a solution!

Start your programms in compability Mode Windows 8 (right click on the .exe and compability. then button „for all users“. Otherwise its just saved till restart)

You can do it with everything, even Browser like Chrome or Firefox. Afterwards you can watch and play everthing in Full Screen mode.

I found another solution. I installed clean win 10 with all latest updates and everything works normal.

Which version?

0 Likes

Well, i tried this and didn't work either..

Clean w10, updated, and all the drivers from amd and msi..

Anyone has other solutions?

0 Likes

That problem not happened with me again I fix my problem updating the W10 to 1709 after this I not had more it.

My bug now is Green Screen!
I have a question to you. You using this software?Captura de Tela (54).pngCaptura de Tela (55).png

My configs are

0 Likes

I forgot to say that I am using Ryzen 5 2400g, however the problem was the same

I think I was able to workaround it, I went to compatibility  switched to windows 8 and turned on to disable the fullscreen optimization (I tried both of them alone and didn't work). Till now I am just testing because I don't know if disabling fullscreen optimization will take to fps drop or something like that

0 Likes

I tried put in windows 8 compatibility but don't work I continue have the

problem. My bug was fixed when I update the W10 My config is Ryzen 3 2200G

2018-05-18 14:46 GMT-03:00 diogopinto <amd-external@jiveon.com>:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Ryzen 3 2200G Graphics Error When in Full Screen in Processors

0 Likes

yeah only compatibility with w8 wasn't enough, i needed to put compatibility with w8 and disabel fullscreen optimization, the updates on w10 weren't changin anything and clean w10 nothing either

les't see for how long this is working, maybe ryzen or w10 will send some update and it can be fixed without any workaround

0 Likes

what is your version of W10?

My is 1709!

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

De: diogopinto

Enviado:sábado, 19 de maio de 2018 17:53

Para: João Victor Oliveira Pereira

Assunto: Re: Ryzen 3 2200G Graphics Error When in Full Screen | AMD DeveloperForums

Community

Re: Ryzen 3 2200G Graphics Error When in Full Screen

in Processors

yeah only compatibility with w8 wasn't enough, i needed to put compatibility with w8 and disabel fullscreen optimization, the updates on w10 weren't changin anything and clean w10 nothing either

les't see for how long this is working, maybe ryzen or w10 will send some update and it can be fixed without any workaround

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

1. Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

2. Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

3. Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

---

Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.

https://www.avast.com/antivirus

0 Likes

New solution for me!

Just have:

w10 full updated 1803

and today i just installed the new update for AMD - Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1

It works fine, plus in this update we can get better performance

0 Likes
genosider
Adept I

I am with the same problem when I enter full screen mode it gets 8 seconds without this bug then it appears I tried to install drive a couple of times but it did not change anything I tried in League Of Legends on Youtube too but both the same thing just to do something in the window mode

0 Likes

I'm having a similar issue but with Skype for Business. I've also experienced it with Microsoft remote desktop connection, full screen.

Luckily I have an add in video card that this doesn't happen to.20180513_184438.jpg

Ryzen 3 2200g, Asus A320M-K with the latest bios, 16GB ram with 2gb set in bios for video memory. I'm running Windows 10 1803, all up to date and the latest drivers from AMD. Happens with both the HDMI and VGA on board connector. I built 2 identical computers and this happens to both. I thought I was loosing my mind with all these video problems. I installed windows 10 1709 and had difficulties getting stable video out of it too. So at this point I'm relying on the add in video card only.

0 Likes

I fixed my problem when I change my version of Windows.But now I have a problem of green screen when I play league of legends is not every time but sometimes show in my screen its like a blue screen but no has words

0 Likes

looks like video driver failure. Try using another version of it

2018-05-15 16:09 GMT+03:00 genosider <amd-external@jiveon.com>:

0 Likes

Ok I try. If I fixed my problem I said here

Em ter, 15 de mai de 2018 10:11 AM, sloth62 <amd-external@jiveon.com>

escreveu:

0 Likes