cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Developer Tools

speed258
Journeyman III

Which AMD sdk is for GPU overclocking and fan control

I'm looking for example and which amd sdk is for gpu overclocking(nothing crazy just in safe range +100mhz) and fan control, there is so many of them couldnt find any of them.

0 Likes
7 Replies
speed258
Journeyman III

Anyone please help, most amd sdk for linux os, but how about sdk for windows, tried amd samples of overdriven but it does not work at all just changes some params and nothing else, fans are quiet also overdrive sample and this also didnt work, what should i do, also looked for github for code but they are for linux only. So I quite lost.

0 Likes

Link is broken for many days now (last check of Apr27 of 2018) and I can't find copy on internet/torrents.

Any idea what's going on? Or where to find v10.2 ADL SDK archive ?

0 Likes

Thanks for reporting it. I've already informed the concerned team about this issue. Once I've any update, I'll share with you.

0 Likes

Update:

As I've been informed, ADL team is working with our web team about this broken link issue.

Any timeline on that? Worst case scenario?

Hi,

Here is an update. ADL SDK has been moved to its new home at GPUOpen. You can now find the latest version here: GitHub - GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/display-library: AMD Display Library SDK

0 Likes