cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

No Reply from AMD for a week about boot kit request

Hi all,

I applied for a raven ridge boot kit from AMD on the 8th of March. They replied a few days later asking for the proof of purchase/serial no./communication with the motherboard manufacturer. The next 2 weeks or so were very busy and I didn’t get around to supplying the info but I did send it on the 24th. They then asked me to confirm my address since I live in a rural area with no street names etc. I confirmed that it was my address and I’ve had no reply since. This was a week ago now. They haven’t confirmed that they have sent it out for delivery so should I expect anything or should I start a new boot kit request? My PC is currently a paperweight until I can flash the BIOS. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I've reviewed your submission and can confirm that your information has been received. The response was delayed due to the Easter weekend holidays but it should be in process as we speak.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please can you provide your SR number and i will look into this for you?

0 Likes

Hi Matt,

My SR Number is 8200796691

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes

I've reviewed your submission and can confirm that your information has been received. The response was delayed due to the Easter weekend holidays but it should be in process as we speak.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, and for your time.

Kind regards, Eavan.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi, I have a similar problem, I filled a request for boot kit on 19th March, got the first e-mail on 20th and I replied to it the same day with everything needed attached to a reply - a picture of my Ryzen, a purchase invoice and a summary of communication with my mobo manufacturer. It was 16 days ago and the last thing I received was an automatic e-mail right after I sent that e-mail. Any idea when can I get any response?

My SR is 8200799561, thanks in advance!

0 Likes