Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rachnyra
Adept I

100fps feels like 30fps with Asus Strix RX480 OC

965e6c324e.png

I always have over 100/150fps in most games pubg/overwatch/siege but it doesn't feel like 100 at all it feels like i'm playing with 30fps and there's always a huge input lag.
I have a Viewsonic XG2401
Will post more information if asked

0 Likes
43 Replies

I'm planning to get my eyes checked soon. And i kinda hope there's something wrong with them lol

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

I honestly dont know the diffrence with my eye sight once frames hit from 60+ use to average of 40+ on crapvidias  cards but with my RX560 sits on 60+ fps no issues but I dont relaly notice any difrrence with it any higher or faster same as detail doesn't bother me as my eyes take alot of abuse with gas welding & the things I do. Perception with frames is perception, same as studder everyone has a difrrent opinion I know no better as I run on budget Hardware so with flash cards frames doesn't bother me as long as its playable & runs smooth is all I really care about & if I can record a smooth gameplay is a bonus.

0 Likes
crazyserb
Adept III

I would suggest you to try different setups for frame limiters and even vsync just to rule out possible weird behaviors of game engines. Sometimes even in-game frame limiters can cause micro-stutters. For example, I can't play warframe without radeonpro dynamic vsync. Every other method I tried either causes stutters or heavy tearing, and if I leave fps limitations off, I have both... And you said that some games runs fine so I something tells me that you have issue with bad frame pacing (reason why fps should be removed as measurement for games).

0 Likes
fyruzone
Adept II

I have the exact same issue right now...we have the exact same graphics card as well...my monitor is a Samsung C24FG73

0 Likes