cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kanchi
Adept I

Is there anyway to record CSGO 4:3 stretched without black bars? I play at 1280x960 stretched, blackbars always present in the video.

AMD relive only lets me record csgo with blackbars when playing with 4:3 aspect ratio. Is there any way that I can JUST record the screen, so 4:3 CSGO could be recorded onto 16:9 aspect ratio. Please make an update for this or someone tell me how to record CSGO 4:3 without blackbars.

Thank you, Kanchi

8 Replies

0 Likes

I'm not having trouble playing at 4:3 resolution. I'm having troubling recording CSGO with relive in fullscreen. The recordings always come out with black bars even though im playing stretched. Trying to figure out a way to record just my full screen so CSGO comes out stretched.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

To be asking this question we need some info from you as well with your build Info of your processor videocard etc, you havnt listed any of that & Relive is restricted to certain requirements otherwise it wont run. Needs above 2G videoram to be able to record in the first place & needs a specificly support card to be able for Relive to capture video recording as well. So before asking any help in recording give use your full spec readout first so we can help your future. Its hard going off just what you listed SPecs will be key for use to give the appropriate info to help without guessing.

0 Likes

ryzen 5 1400 processor and rx 570 graphics card

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

O what drivers are you using then might be next question I know 18.3.4 drivers have been a bit hit of miss with old games try revert back to the most stable driver which you could get away with stretched screen

0 Likes

Will 'Region Capture' do it (not tried it myself),

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

no

0 Likes
drizzlyrain
Journeyman III

Yeah for real it really sucks, I'm A CSGO player as well as the AMD Radeon User, and this is a really hectic. Try setting aspect ratio from AMD Radeon Software yoy might find something there. I was playing on 4:3 Stretched as well but the recording/instant Replay are both saving with black bars. 

Sorry i myself didn't find anything related to this as well Hopefully if you did found something please do let me know as well. 
My email is m.taha164@gmail.com 

0 Likes