cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

victorhernandez
Journeyman III

Radeon Version - 18.2.1 Radeon edition - Adrenalin Graphic chipset - Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics Memory size- 4096 MB

Hello,
Recently i upgraded my driver on my rx460 and since then i've been having some issues with rainbow six siege, do you know if there's an incompatibility issue with that driver, and on the release notes of the latest version(18.3.4) doesn't say something related with the issue, so i only want to play rainbow six hahah, should i go back to the previous driver and wait till this is fixed?
-The issues are with lagging on the game and on the screen there's a line going from the bottom to the top and then starts again

-Also since i upgraded when i start my pc the display on my monitor takes like 5 minutes to start

Radeon Version - 18.2.1

Radeon edition - Adrenalin

Graphic chipset - Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics

Memory size- 4096 MB

Memory type - GDDR5

Clock- 1212 MHz

Windows version - Windows 10 (64 bit)

System memory - 8 GB

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz

TY.

0 Likes
3 Replies

I would revert to the driver that worked. You can roll back to the previous driver through the Device Manager.

0 Likes

Try the 17.12.1 driver they were the last decent drivers which worked well for that game. I have a simular but next model up from your same card RX560 OC4G model on exact same 18.2.1 drivers same driver on a R7 360OC2G in my stepsons build & dont have the start up hang like you have mentioned & I have been warry as my stepson use his R7 for U Tube & Beta game testing no issues so far with a asortment of games played between both builds. Might be a Ubisoft uplay issue as stepson has mentioned U play being a bit iffy since there updates & ubisoft did warn him as he tests dIrrectly for Ubisoft & Rockstar. They have admitted to him been a few issues with Rainbow 6 siege being buggy with some cards to so might be more from Ubisofts end to. An idea migh pay to validate you game files data if playing threw steam & if threw Uplay & doing a registry clean while your there fixs 90% of the problems tho difrent between some builds.

0 Likes
victorhernandez
Journeyman III

Thank you for the ideas,
I tried validating the in game data on the Uplay home and it seems fixed for now.

0 Likes