cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

docyellow13
Journeyman III

Crashing/force closed radeon 17.7 raven ridge 2400G

crash/force closed when using radeon soft 17.7 ryzen 2400g and asrock ab350 itx when playing PUBG and rainbow six siege, any solution for this ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

wait for driver updates & PUBG will struggle on the APU as it is as its graphically intensive game as it is. Need a high end card to be able to manages to get decent fps to play it. I suggest a videocard if you wanna play PUGB otherwise you will sruggle or keep crashing you PC doing so. PUBG is not designed to run on Integrated systems & probly not optimised to run on the new Raven ridge builds yet or will ever be with the way PUGB are concerned unless AMD will do so with there new lot of APU graphics drivers tho be a good idea to ask AMD. I know as of atm with the new 2nd gen Ryzens builds they are doing a bunch on drivers atm so might pay to wait for the next lot to filter through they been busy with the next lot of APUs coming threw & next range of there line up so I expect to see some drivers in the next while.

Yah the system still need improvement for more mature driver btw ,i had been uninstall using amd uninstall software and re install the chipset driver then radeon grapich the problem kinda more stable and less freeze or forceclose/bsod

0 Likes

I don't think it's driver related, at least for that part it crashes, as it running for me normally.

Except fps are low, but that's PUGB not being exactly optimised.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

PUGB is not to be run on integrated APU as it is anyway. Your expecting to much for an APU as it it PUGb needs to be run on a decent videocard as it is. Your not helping the situation trying to play PUGb it hasnt been optimised for AMD builds as it is & same thing to note is new architecture to so expect a few bugs & few games to either run or not run part & parcel of new gen gear coming out. Your expecting far to much out of a Brand new Artictecure line up of Ryzen Ridge I suggest wait for a set of Driver packages before getting in depth of trying PUGB, is a New APU line up expect odd bugs & crashes. Just stating the obvious The new Raven Ridge APUs are awesome but your pushing them to there limits for integrated Graphics which is probly intended for games like CSGO & more indie games than older games atm till a few more Driver packages are released to fix a few niggling issues that are appearing.

0 Likes