Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

t4g0r
Adept I

R9 M375 thread stuck in device error

Hello,

Every time I try to boot into windows 10 I get BSOD with "Thread stuck in device" error. I can however boot into safe mode. If I delete radeon r9 m375 drivers in safe mode I can boot into windows. But when they reinstalls, I get the same error again.

Scenario: I was playing roblox, and suddenly pc froze. I rebooted it and like 10secs after loading windows it gave the first BSOD. Since then its stuck in a BSOD loop unless I delete AMD drivers. The pc was also connected to a cooler pad, which means its a really low probability of GPU melting.

What should I do and what is the problem?

My pc is Lenovo Z51-70 with an upgrade to 8 gb ram.

NOTE: BIOS is updated to the latest version

NOTE: I have completely reinstalled windows, wiped all the files but this changed nothing.

if I disable my internal video card (intel HD 5500) I can boot my pc, but AMD drivers give "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" error

NOTE: Windows 7 gives BSOD aswell20180318_182423.jpg

5 Replies
t4g0r
Adept I

Up

0 Likes

So my GPU broke down?

0 Likes

i would say 90% yes

10% if you have luck no

check your warranty options

you can try what i didn't try : install linux to your pc and try to make the GPU work

i didn't try it well coz i am 90% sure it's just wont work

0 Likes

Ok, linux do load my GPU without any problems. I just found another thing: if I disable my internal video card (intel HD 5500) I can boot my pc, but AMD drivers give "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" error

0 Likes