cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

galsengamer
Adept II

really misunderstand the problem with R8 M445DX

hello , can anyone tell me why any game can see full video memory of R7 M445 in R8 M445DX COMBINAISON????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Likes
11 Replies

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION   Sorry not even really sure what you are asking?

0 Likes
galsengamer
Adept II

i need to understand why games on my laptop show only 1024MB or 512MB of video memory while my laptop has a dedicated R7 M445 WITH 4GB GDDR5 memory+ R7 GRAPHICS APU with 512MB OF VRAM. Thank you

0 Likes

Are you using the drivers that came with the laptop or have you made a change recently? And the other information: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes
galsengamer
Adept II

yes , i'm using the drivers from my laptop manufacturer, i have also tried notebook graphics drivers from AMd but nothing

0 Likes

Because of the way your laptop graphics are configured, you should only be using the drivers provided by the manufacturer.

Here is some info on the duel graphics, if you have not seen this already...

AMD Radeon R8 M445DX Dual Graphics - Benchmarks and Specs - NotebookCheck.net Tech

0 Likes

thank you for answering,but i tested drivers from manufacturer without success , still see only 512MB of VRAM in all games, especially in gta 5 with terrible textures pop in and slow loading

0 Likes

When you are installing any laptop drivers. It is very important to do this a certain way. Please look at these instructions. They may offer some help or advice, maybe something here you have not done that might help: Laptop graphics update...How to

i do all these instructions while attempting a driver install, i while try again, i'm using adrenalin driver 18.2.1 from AMD ,i will do a clean install and try driver from dell ,anyway if i have already done this . but i get better performance with driver from AMD than those from dell, also with dell driver some features like AMD Freesync are missing

0 Likes

thank you , i follow your suggestion, it help at lot, but the remaining problem is textures slow loading and flickering in gta 5

0 Likes

I know GTA5 has unresolved issues. I can tell you first hand my son has flickering in that game on his 1050ti too. So I think it is game engine thing, not drivers, but who knows.

I am glad you are having better results.

Happy Gaming!

0 Likes

ok i see, and i'm saving some money ,i want to buy a gaming laptop, so thank you for all, so thank you for all

0 Likes