cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maximus5130
Adept I

Star Wars Battlefront 2/Rainbow Six Siege

Guys i have a problem, i update the drivers to ADRENALINE 18.3.2 because Rainbow crash when something explote. And now i have a problem with SWB2, the game is very low fps and i cant play. I wanted to know if anybody know if there is a version that i could use to play both games without any problem (i try to find a solution but i cant find one).
All the help you can bring me will be apreciated.

0 Likes
5 Replies

I don't have RSS but will try BF2 tonight and see if I can confirm that it is an issue for me now too. Kinda doubting it as I have been playing BF1 for the last 2 nights and the new drivers actually gave me about a 5 fps increase and are super stable, and Battlefront 2 and Battlefield One use the same engine. I will sure try it though and get back to you.

Did you do a clean install of the drivers? Sometimes you need to do that. The express install just doesn't work right sometimes. It didn't for me going to 18.3.2 so I ran DDU from safe mode and reinstalled 18.3.2 with the custom/clean install method, if clean install isn't an option then DDU got rid of all remnants and that's a good thing.

0 Likes

So I just played about an hour on BF2, split between DX11 and 12. DX11 definitely has some choppiness in the cut-scenes that was not there before, also for the first few minutes of play it is not smooth like it is optimizing shaders or something. DX 12 seems better at this point than11. This is the opposite from before. I honestly think 12 is about the same and something changed causing an issue with 11. However for me it did smooth out after 5 minutes and frame rate was never an issue. As I said before Battlefield 1 had zero issues. Wish I could advise on Rainbow Six Siege but only have that on XBOX One. Maybe amdmatt​ or ray_m​ might have experience an issue by now too. I know Matt is a gamer.

Thx for the awnser, i will try to uninstall the driver and re-install it again and talk to amdmatt or ray_m. Thx for the help you bring me

0 Likes

You should also submit a report to AMD  Email Form  I am going to do the same as I absolutely saw an issue compared to before.

I will do the same then, thx

0 Likes