cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

harsh786
Journeyman III

Graphics driver Issue

I tried to play Assassins creed origins, Middle earth shadow of war, Evil Within 2 and need for speed payback.

'Middle earth Shadow of war' & 'Assassin's Creed Origins' are only working with 'radeon crimson relive software 17.7.1 version' and,

'Evil Within 2' & 'Need for Speed Payback' is running only with 'Catalyst software 15.7.1 version'.

Otherwise all are crashing and stuttering.

I have "hp probook 450 g2 laptop with 2 gb AMD Radeon R5 M255 gpu (switchable graphics), intel core i5, 8gb ram, Windows 8.1- 64 bit". Any solutions or there are problems in softwares?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laptop graphics update...How to

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

1. Download and save to the desktop the correct AMD drivers for your laptop.

Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

You have a choice of one of these drivers..full version, not minimal setup >Mobile

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes