cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

does my rx 460 4gb gpu support relive?

I'm just wondering if my rx 460 gpu supports relive? no relive option in the drivers.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Relive is not supported on laptops. That's why the forum has > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

yes it does all AMD cards support relive if 2G of Vram & above. you install it with your driver packages, then enable it through the Radeon control panel mine is always active with the hot keys. In prefrences will show you your hot keys which can be customised if you want to.

0 Likes

my card has 4gb of vram gddr5 but there is no amd overlay or relive at all. nothing to enable

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

what drivers are your running as gives you the option to install & enable with the AMD driver packages right threw. All driver packages I have installed have it with it.2018.03.11-20.19_01.png2018.03.11-20.19.png

0 Likes

NEWEST DRIVER, AND NO OPTION FOR RELIVE ETC

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

I got the rx 5602018.03.11-20.23.png

0 Likes

I didn't even get the option to install relive etc.

0 Likes

When you install the drivers on the final page it gives you the option to install relive or skip. It is very easy to miss this and choose skip. Maybe reinstall over your drivers again and look for this.

ok ill try. and get back to you.   thanks

0 Likes

Is this a laptop ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

yes its a y520 legion

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

how much video ram does the laptop run. As it still should give you the relive option on desktop or laptop

0 Likes

4gb

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

as you need minimum of 2G vram minimum & a good chunk of system ram to. My desktop runs 8g system ram & my RX560 is the 4G version. I was testing when I ran up my stepsons R7 360OC 2G & loaded up relive & ran well on 18.2.1 drivers with my 8G shared ram carrying over. Read this YOU NEED MINIMUM OF 2GIG VRAM & BE RELIVE CAPIBLE. sorry to do it this way but people dont listen 2018.03.12-20.42.png

0 Likes

Relive is not supported on laptops. That's why the forum has > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes