Problem

~Procesor Intel® Core™ i3-4170, 3.70GHz, Haswell, 3MB

~Placa video Sapphire Radeon R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5 256-bit BackPlate

~Memorie HyperX Fury Blue 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL10

~ HDD WD Blue 1TB, 7200rpm, 64MB cache, SATA III

~Sursa Corsair NEW VS Series VS450

Placa de baza ASRock H81M-G

Desktop : Samsung S24F350

BUT EVERYTHING WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I ALREADY DID NOT STILL LIKE IN ANY GAME. DO NOT AFFECT THE GAME, BUT DOING GETTING IN GAMES AND ARE DETACHED OF ENERGETICS THAT WILL BE MANIFESTED ON THE DESKTOP. A SOLUTION?

Live Music - YouTube

0 Likes
15 Replies

Are we supposed to guess what your problem is?

One problem I see immediately that might solve whatever problem you are having is that your NEW 450 Watt PSU is too weak to run a R9-380 computer set with that GPU card installed. You need a minimum PSU of 550 watts to run your R9-380 without power issues. You have 100 watts less than the recommended minimum. Which means when the GPU and CPU are under heavy loads (Playing games) the PSU may not be able to provide enough power to the GPU card to make it run correctly.

Do you have all your R9-380 GPU power connectors connected from the PSU to the GPU?

You have a cheap low end PSU (White Certified which is the lowest certification for a PSU) which probably wasn't meant to be used to play today's HD Games.

Here the website where I got the information concerning the minimum PSU needed for most GPU cards (This is total system wide wattage).PSU REQUIREMENTS - RealHardTechX

0 Likes
v_marius
Adept I

• I have this plate for almost a year, and there have not been any gene problems up to now. I do not think that's the problem.
0 Likes

What exactly is the problems you are having playing games? What are the Error messages? Any BSOD's? What is the name of the game that you are having problems with?

I realize English is not your native language. Trying typing it out in your Native language and then re-translate it into English (use google Translation) and copy it and post it here. It might be easier to understand what your trying to say.

Try re-installing a older AMD driver and see if your problems disappear.

0 Likes
v_marius
Adept I

texture the image. the genre comes in a stripe from the top down and it's annoying. If you watch the video I see, the strip is noticed. the problem occurs in any game .. but it does not persist in the game just when you enter a particular game.

0 Likes

I watched the video several times. Are you talking about the faint gray vertical lines that flash on and off?

0 Likes
v_marius
Adept I

I've had a problem like this anyway, whatever I was doing in the texture of the game. and I came here and someone said it was from the game. but it was not. the new update to the board has been resolved and other issues have arisen.

0 Likes

You opened a earlier thread for the same problem : Stripes On The Screen When Playing GTA V - R9 380 .

You mentioned that the problem was solved.

v_marius
Adept I

yes that was the problem. now another one has appeared.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

I suspect Display cables. I suggest to replace your HMDI or DVI cable & replace your PSU to a decnt PSU I supect its both of those issues no driver or card related.

v_marius
Adept I

the problem persists if the drivers are not installed.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

cable PSU issue if it persists. Unstable current from your PSU or display cables stuffed nothing lasts its y I replace PSUs on a cycle of 2-3 years I am on a 600W psu that's stuffed working fine atm tho I am going be replacing with another 600w in the next month or so. I always run over recommended wattage for PSU as quality is crap these days so mass produced more quanitiy than quality. I had mine doing that with a faulty Cable & PSU so I suspect that's your issue half the time its the simple easy fixes that cause the issues, lesson learnt when I went to my RX560 AMD cards are picky on cheap crap gotta run decent quality cables & PSUs to be trouble free, I was blaming drivers for a while when it wasn't. maybe your monitor not upto it either.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

& your PSU is way under powered a recommended wattage of 500w + for your card tho I wopuld recomend to go 600+ wats for safety & stability

v_marius
Adept I

has nothing to do with the power supply. if they were connected, the problems occurred on the first day of operation. the problem persists only in the load screen.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

Its PSU related to under powered for to boot properly enough for the cpu but not for the card. Need ample wattage & amps to get them working properly I made that mistake when I first fired up my card till I switched to my stepsons 600w PSU solved all the issues with a new DVI cable. I know the issue had it previously with crapvidia cards to. If its A bit to under powered the system will hang & run unstable which yours is doing. I got another 1 doing it right now on my stepsons & I know its PSU related as his was working fine till I switched his PSU I kinda borrowed using for mine. I have experienced & fix alot of desktops with simular issues regularly my advise is PSU is way to under powered for your build need minimum of 500w Constant power so I go with rule of thumb of 600w+ with running AMD cards for a buffer for stability as PSU quality is crap even with the good brands. Had 2 Antecs 600w die in 2 year period as quality is crap & are very good highly recomeneded PSU. I am giving advise I know & trust as been here done that, learnt from my mistakes, I blamed AMD for dodgy drivers which was a fault of my hardware my end.

0 Likes