Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sinistercr0c
Journeyman III

Latest Radeon Adrenalin driver has incorrect ID for PUBG crossfire profile

Hi,

Since version 18.2.2 the Adrenalin driver crossfire profile has been incorrect.  The crossfire 'steamappID' for PUBG should be 578080 however it is showing as 570808 and crossfire no longer works for PUBG.  Can this be highlighted to the devs and corrected for the next release?

0 Likes
7 Replies

Maybe you should tell someone at AMD > Email Form

0 Likes
sinistercr0c
Journeyman III

You're saying that posting on the official AMD website forums isn't telling someone at AMD???  Umm...ok.  The mail link you posted is used for individual service requests.  This issue doesn't only affect me, it affects any AMD GPU user who has a crossfire setup and plays PUBG.  Out of an installed base of over 30 million PC's, I reckon there will be more than just me using crossfire.

0 Likes

Yes I'm telling you that this is a user-to-user support forum...as explained in > AMD Support Forums - Rules & Regulations & Terms of Membership

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators

On every driver download page is the statement:

AMD Issue Reporting Form​​​

• This d​river release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

sinistercr0c
Journeyman III

And the Terms also state:

This board is moderated by AMD employees and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team.

So the very fact that a moderator had to read and approve my post means AMD are aware....plus the 'AMD issue reporting form' has nothing at all to do with the email link from your first post, hence why I suspect you posted it.  Had I just followed your first post we'd have got nowhere would we....

0 Likes

The moderators of the forum moderate it...they are not engineers. Their job is to see that the forum rules are adhered to ...no bad words or trolls.

The link I gave you allows you to share your findings/solutions to the 'issue' you are having. The report form only allows you to report the symptoms...

But you seem to be a sharp boy...figure it out.

0 Likes

No, What it means is that the AMD Employees (Moderators) are aware of your problem HERE in AMD Forum. But the actual AMD Support department that resolves GPU Driver issues ARE NOT AWARE of your issues. I know that in rare cases, the AMD Moderators will open a ticket if they see a critical or widespread issue at the Forum. As Kingfish mentioned, the AMD Moderators are here to moderate the Forum and help the users if possible. They don't have the time to open a ticket on every issue that is mentioned in the Forum nor have all the information to open a ticket for everyone. The Moderators themselves asks the Users to open a Ticket using the AMD Report Issue or Email Support if they can't resolve it here at the Forum.

When you open a Report Issue or Email them, they ask for your specific Computer setup plus Driver installed and detail specs on the issue you are having. Then, I imagine, they try to duplicate it at their labs to see if it is reproducible on a similar Computer setup.

0 Likes
shizo
Journeyman III

hey sinister, do you actually got cf to work on pubg?

i have rx 580 + 480 and couldnt even think on playing crossfire for pubg.

there are 2 major problems, if you set the resolutionscaling above 100% (what is important for the view in my oppinion) the fps are breaking to 40-50 with crossfire. the 580 alone can handle about 80 fps.

the second problem with resolution scaling on 100% the fps are better than on a single 580, but i get some weird shadow flickering and some other flickering objekts.

im playing on 1080p with an ryzen 5 1600x @ 3,9 ghz and 2 msi cards (580+480)

0 Likes