cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

arcane98523
Newcomer

Pixels going haywire - Ryzen 3 2200g

I am having a quite strange and specific issue. I have recently built myself a new computer using the ryzen 3 2200g. I am using a duel monitor setup, with a 39" sony tv over hdmi as my main display with a hp monitor over dvi.

The issue that i am having is that under very specific conditions all of the pixels on the screen will display random colours, leaving my display looking like a rainbow (see main display photo). this will only occur while watching a fullscreen video through chrome and certain games. I played about 4 hours of cities skylines and the issue didnt occur however the second i opened up cs:go it occurred immediately  as you can see in the photo. At the same time as that on my second display everything was normal.

Watching fullscreen videos on my secondary display will not casue the issue to occur. it seems to only occur on the primary display over hdmi

I have installed

Driver Packaging Version

17.40.3701-180206a-324287C-ATI

I dont know if this is a driver issue thats occuring or is some kind of hardware issue. with the conditions required for it to occur it dosent sound like a hardware problem to me but im not sure   

Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated

0 Likes
1 Reply
ndrey
Journeyman III

Try install windows 10 build 1709 (not enterprise ltsb), it helped me.

0 Likes