cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lukin
Adept I

Why doesn't fury x have async reprojection yet?

I have been patiently waiting for AMD to either update software to include Vive's async reprojection or write there own version of something! Liquid VR? Its more like earthquake vr.

It seems that it can't be or isn't a concern since they already have my money for 2 flagship fury x cards! 2 r9 290x,, 2 7870's, 2 4970's 2x3870's

As soon as there is a price drop on a 1080ti I'm selling my freesync monitor and my poorly supported AMD hardware.

Come on AMD. 2 years this has been an issue and you don't even answer the question. Why doesn't fury x have async reprojection yet?

I feel ripped off

This is my last AMD purchase if this isn't addressed! This needs to be fixed from 290x up

Sadly this is a copy and paste from the fury x ad -

R9 Fury X Series graphics cards put premium 4K gaming and Virtual Reality within your reach get locked and loaded for smooth, true-to-life, stutter-free gameplay with ultra-high performance and resolution.

A whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Your days of gaming in mere HD are behind you. All the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, now and tomorrow.

Seems like with AMD tomorrow never comes

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Async. Reprojection is supported on Polaris and higher lever GPU's.

0 Likes
lukin
Adept I

The Fury X an AMD Flagship card that was released in June of 2015 less than 3 years ago! AMD isn't going to support async reprojection?

Async reprojection has been out since 2016 and is working with all NVIDIA cards! This is a clear reason not to buy AMD cards that cost big money. AMD doesn't take care of the people they sell cards to

0 Likes