cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Performance monitor not showing with VSR resolutions

Win7

I wonder if anyone is experiencing this..or is it only me. Is this a limitation with the program? It does not seem to matter what driver version I use. Any game played using VSR resolutions ( 2560x1600 or 2048x1536 in my case) the performance overlay does not show. I 'think' it is running in the background...Playing at normal resolution 1920x1200 has no issue and displays as intended.

amdmatt​ is this normal/expected?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Navigate to Radeon Settings > Preferences > and enable Always On Top. Bring up the overlay (Alt+R) before you launch the game and then shut it down. Launch the game and the second it loads bring up the overlay again and see if it works. Make sure ReLive and Desktop recording are enabled.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

390, w10, 18.2.3, 1920x1080(60 hz) native.

Tested 6 steam games & destiny 2 on 2560x1440 & 3200x1800, fullscreen, and all metrics, working for me.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Maybe it's Win7..COD Advanced Warfare and Wolfenstein New Order have the issue.  It's not a big deal, as I don't use those resolutions normally, and the Monitoring is not important. Thanks for the reply

0 Likes

Navigate to Radeon Settings > Preferences > and enable Always On Top. Bring up the overlay (Alt+R) before you launch the game and then shut it down. Launch the game and the second it loads bring up the overlay again and see if it works. Make sure ReLive and Desktop recording are enabled.

Thanks...that did it. Although I don't have Relive installed...the other settings fixed it