cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sergio777
Adept I

Can I find new drivers for mobility radeon HD 5470?

I tried to update them to 16.2.1beta, but I got black screen after reloading. I deleted all graphic drivers for this cause I readed this theme Laptop graphics update...How to . Now I cant download my previous version of drivers. 15.7.1 didnt work for me too. I know, this card is very old, but maybe I did something wrong? Just give me newest version of them.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Here they are..good luck.

Previous

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
sergio777
Adept I

windows7

0 Likes

Before deleting, version of video drivers was 12.--.-. Amd control center was working, but now I cant install this. I tried 14 versions, without clean install, but it gives me errors only.

0 Likes

There are no newer drivers for that graphics card. Legacy graphics will have no new updates. The 16.2 or the 15.7.1 are your choices.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

Yes, I didnt tried this with ddu.

Nope, black screen again. I think trouble in my win, cause I didnt updated this for years. I have legal soft, but this updating is very uncomfortable and most part of updates asbolutly useless. And I readed so much scary things about this updates. I will use older version of drivers better.

0 Likes

13.12 installer is broken. Well.

0 Likes

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes

I dont wanna update my system without recovery(I dont trust microsoft, not amd fault), but I deleted this cause it wasting so much space. Better I will use my previous version of drivers, but I cant find them.

0 Likes

Here they are..good luck.

Previous

0 Likes

Now 13.12 works. Maybe the archive was not fully loaded. Thx for help.

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

0 Likes