• Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit

Driver version installed

• Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2
  • INTEL CORE2QUAD Q6700 2,66GHZ 4CORES
  • 3 gb RAM

Describe your issue:

i can use amd relive to take screenschots but when i click record nothign happen and no files  are created, but when click stream it keep saying stream offline

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The HD 8570 does not have the necessary hardware to capture video content with ReLive. You'll only be able to take screenshots.

View solution in original post

26 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

roll back to an earlier driver thinking its driver related. Di you have issues with previous drivers like the 17.12 set of drivers which were probly the most stable I have found relive a bit of a mongrel with these drivers but works. I havnt touched the newer drivers & bricks my system to in bootable

0 Likes

same issue with all relive patches

0 Likes

and when i press alt+z toolbar open but i cant use it

0 Likes

ive reinstalled drive 18.2.2 and now  when i click record it appear a box top right fo my screen for 0.1 seconds

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

I use the ctrl shift r with my relive over lay to record on 17.12.1 drivers really iffy to bring up but works. I got caught ina relive recording bug last night with the Alpha release of the Hunt showdown had to manually pull up relive to stop recording. Half the issue is coming from the creators update playing havoc to. I have found most the problems with relive bugging out since the 10 update wave of mid jan onwards

0 Likes

so what can i do? i got it opening but  closing after 0.1 sec

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

roll back from the most recent drivers to the most stable of last years there a lot of issues with the 18. series of drivers from this year playing havoc with 10. Trust me roll back to a driver from last year or even the last of the crimson drivers before they went adrenaline or the 17.12.1 drivers I am using they not the best but not getting the weird issues this years drivers are playing havoc on. Been down this road with drivers already with mine & will be when I fire up a r7360 for my stepsons build as his crap vidia is being junked to the crap pile as there updates have been as horrible.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

roll back to a older driver that was working. sorry to say a bug. How full is your hard driver your recording to as you need a bit or room to record tho I know a few been having issues with relive with these current driver updates.

0 Likes

i have 100gb free space on c and 400 gb free on d

1tb hdd

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

go back to a previous more stable driver & try again best drivers even before mine went down before this years updates I was using when I first go my card when relive was working great was the 17.12.2 drivers tho they dont work on mine now which why I use the 17.12.1 drivers atm. Tho relive I found was best on the end of last years updates till 100 bricked my drivers this year forcing me to use this driver. Relive is hit of miss but its the chance I take to have my system running stable for 11 days otherwise I get to black screen on first windows boot login which wasn't fun.

And make sure Windows firewall or a anti-virus program is not locking it.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

The experience I have found only this years drivers being locked out by antivirus firewalls previous drivers from last year dont get the load hang issues like this years. Doesn't help tho this years 10 updates have messed with 10 & AMD compatibility. Microsoft & AMD need to work together to solve these issues even I am keen to help I am doing relive recording to show & find flaws as I go.

0 Likes

Does your motherboard have the latest Intel Chipset and BIOS installed? These two will help make Windows more compatible with the newer drivers besides more stable and secure.

0 Likes

yes

0 Likes

Has it ever worked ?, these from the 'Relive FAQs',

Maybe one for Techs. amdmatt

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

in previous pachets before 17.2.2 amnd relive just installed on my win 10 system

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

that's not exactly true I know a couple people running relive on 1g later model videocards. Its hit of miss system dependant

0 Likes
objake
Journeyman III

Search your AMD crimson file in directory and look for amddvr file from there try reinstalling the file by it's self hopefully this solves your problem I have had this issue in the past with an r9 280

0 Likes

everytime doing that after 17.2.2 driver and still not working

0 Likes

Have you tried using amd' clean install utility for graphics drivers then try the and DVR method ?

0 Likes

yes

0 Likes

This person seems to have an almost identical problem as you do. Unfortunately the OPS didn't find a fix but the link does offer a couple of tips to resolve it.: AMD Relive not work! - Windows 10 - Tom's Hardware​. But he is using a card with only 1 gigabyte of vRAM - r7 250 1gb Gddr5 (R7 250 is a rebranded 8670)

This website was comparing the HD8570 to another newer version. Here is the specs and System recommendations for the HD8570:

Overview

Radeon HD 8570 (OEM) is, an OEM Only, Middle-Class Graphics Card based on the Second Generation of the Graphics Core Next Architecture (GCN).

Architecture

Radeon HD 8570 (OEM) Features a GPU Codenamed Oland PRO. It has Feature Level DirectX 12.0, the AMD TrueAudio Technology and a revised version of AMD's Powertune Technology.

Oland PRO has 5 Compute Units Unlocked and thus offers 320 Shader Processing Units, 20 TMUs and 8 ROPs.

GPU

The Central Unit is Clocked at 720MHz and goes up to 780MHz, in Turbo Mode.

Memory: Speed

The GPU is equipped with DDR3 and Accesses the Frame Buffer through a 128-bit Memory Interface. The Memory Clock Operates at 900MHz.

Memory: Frame Buffer

The GPU can fill up a Memory Pool of up to 2GB. This is Adequate and a Good Match for the GPU's Shader Capabilities.

Power Consumption

With a rated board TDP of 30W, it requires at least a 400W PSU and relies entirely on the PCI Slot for power, meaning no extra connectors are required.

Performance

Performance is Comparable to the Desktop Radeon R7 240.

System Suggestions

Radeon HD 8570 (OEM) is best suited for resolutions up to and including 1366x768. We recommend a Middle-Class Processor and 8GB of RAM for Optimal Performance.

from the same link from above:

Recommended Hardware

Best CPU Match

Core i3-4130 3.4GHz

Best RAM Match

4 GB

Best Resolution

1366 x 768

I noticed that you have 3 Gigabytes of System RAM. I am wondering if that is the reason why Recording is not working. The link from Tom's Hardware also had a GPU that had less than 2 gigabytes of vRAM and was causing almost the same symptoms as you are having.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The HD 8570 does not have the necessary hardware to capture video content with ReLive. You'll only be able to take screenshots.

Maybe AMD Support should list under "Relive" software information of the GPUs that are able to run Relive but not able to Record. It is confusing because under Relive it does show the HD8570 to run Relive even though it has the following disclaimer "The availability of specific Radeon ReLive recording functions will depend on the GPU being used. For more information on encoding support, please visit Radeon ReLive." This disclaimer was from here: How to Install and Enable Radeon ReLive and not from https://gaming.radeon.com/en/radeonsoftware/adrenalin/relive/ .

And what toate și next

Pe 19 feb. 2018 22:32, "elstaci" <amd-external@jiveon.com> a scris:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Radeon HD 8570 Cannot Capture Video With ReLive 18.2.2 in *Drivers &

Software*

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

0 Likes