cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

bhangbr
Journeyman III

[HELP] CPU/HT reference is rising uncontrollably (FX-6300+M5A78L-M USB3/PLUS)

Greetings

After burning two MoBo and almost burning two others, I discovered what was happening with my PC. the CPU/HT reference is rising uncontrollably. Are peaks of 2~10 seconds. this is normal? Because I have a lot of instability during use and as I already said, two MoBo were killed

In the BIOS the CPU/HT reference is manually set to 200Mhz. I already configured all possible clock and multipliers (RAM clock, HT multiplier, CPU multiplier, NB/CPU clock) to the default or the minimum and even then the elevation continues to occur

Can anybody tell me what's going on?

I currently have an M5A78L-M USB3 / PLUS and an M5A88-M. I used a Phenom II X4 B55 and FX-6300 and the clock also went off. I have screenshot but I do not know where it is

Other hardware used:

2x4 Corsair DDR3 1333mhz

2x8 Hyperx DDR3 1600mhz

PSU: EVGA 450W B1

Corsair CX600V2

TY!!

unknown[1].png5a711a3e37e7e_19kOC.png.bf8dee5defda2e97ca9701b14ce2debf[1].png

0 Likes
1 Reply
bhangbr
Journeyman III

variation of the Mhz occurring (These results are fifteen minutes. Playing three or four hours the base clock arrives at 300mhz or more.)
hwinfograph.png

All values shown are configured manually in the BIOS. Because of MoBo's limitations, I reduced the base clock (HT ref. clock) by AOD. Despite all this, the clock variation still occurs

I have already installed all possible BIOS
clockCPU.png

0 Likes