cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

keir
Journeyman III

ASUS R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 970mhz instead 1129mhz

Hello! I have a problem with the frequencies of the video card, I can not yet diagnose the root causes of the reset frequencies to 970, 1600 mhz for the chip and memory, respectively. When I start the computer, I overclock the video card, as seen in the screenshot, i.e. The graphics card shows 1129, 1690 mhz. But very often, after some time, or after certain actions, the video card resets my acceleration to 970, 1600 mhz and I can not change the frequency of the chip and memory any more until I restart the computer. I understand this is the frequency of the reference video card, I have a default acceleration from the factory to 1070 mhz. What to do with it?
This usually happens when you turn on Google Chrome and Youtube

P.S. In the screenshot of your software, others completely removed from the PC and of course pressed the button to apply, tested in the game gta 5

8a6a2b88eb47.png

Same In Russian

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с частотами видеокарты, я не могу до сих пор диагностировать первопричины сброса частот до 970, 1600 mhz по чипу и памяти соответственно. При запуске компьютера я делаю разгон видеокарты, как видно на скриншоте, т.е. видеокарта показывает 1129, 1690 mhz. Но очень часто, через какое-то время, либо после определенных действий видеокарта сбрасывает мой разгон до 970, 1600 mhz и я никак не могу больше менять частоту чипа и памяти, пока не перезагружу компьютер. Я так понял это частоты референсной видекарты, у меня по умолчанию разгон с завода до 1070 mhz. Что делать с этим?

P.S. На скриншоте ваше ПО, другие полностью удалил с ПК и конечно же нажал кнопку применить, тестировал в игре gta 5

0 Likes
0 Replies