cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bhanuj
Adept I

I have a lenovo legion y520 with RX560 4gb. While I start games using dedicated screen goes blank but the game keeps running in thee background. Please help.

I have a lenovo legion y520 with RX 560 4gb.

whenever I open a game with dedicated gpu the screen goes black but the game keeps on running in the background.

This issue is occuring with every game.

0 Likes
4 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

what drivers are you using & operating system suspect the newest drivers being use. I have a rx560oc 4G simular issues with this years drivers. I may suggest uninstalling drivers first & try using the 17.12.1 drivers which I am using atm which I found most stable with running windows 10. Suppose your using display port in the card as I suspect. So I suspect be driver relate issue. If you use cc cleaner use that & run DDU in safemode & completely wipe the traces of the drivers before trying older drivers tho pay to do a registry clean which could cause some issues from previous experience.

I am using the latest adrenaline driver.

windows 10 os.

0 Likes

should I uninstall all the amd drivers and install the old drivers.

where can I find 17.12.1 drivers.

Thank you.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

older drivers can be found on amd site. Not using the new drivers as causing alot of issues why I am using 17.12.1 drivers. Still not the best but better than this years released drivers. The 10 creators update has played havoc with AMD drivers the latest batch. Going do a r7 360 build for my stepson & will only be using the drivers I run as needs more support for our series of cards newer & older.