cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cplifj
Elite

driver download corruption.

It has shown that multiple driver downloads from the official amd site are corrupted.

for example i'll use the latest driver 18.2.2.   downloaded and installed more than 3 times , then redownloaded 18.2.1 and installed that.

every time it seemed to either install (something not working though) or windows not starting setup saying file corrupted.

THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH AMD DRIVER DOWNLOADS !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe there is something seriously broken in your download servers AMD. LIKE MAYBE SOME MEMORYSTICK ????

Again , only AMD downloads have this, no other downloads ever get corrupted here. 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Post the required Information according to AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Can you make a copy of the link of where you are trying to download the AMD Drivers from?

I seriously doubt that the AMD Servers are downloading corrupt AMD Driver sets. If that was true, there would be a huge amount of complaints about that issue. Could be your PC has something wrong with it that corrupts downloaded files. Bad RAM memory can corrupt files that are downloaded or while being installed.

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

We have not received any other reports of this issue.

This poster constantly has problems no one else has.  IBM error is my guess.

0 Likes