Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fazatron
Adept I

Where did the Relieve go?

Hello!

Where did the Relieve go? I can not find it in the settings. How to install it?

Driver version: 18.2.1

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

0 Likes
1 Solution
plumboby
Miniboss

As you install the driver packages after you finish loading up driver sets a option to install relive is prompted.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

You have to choose to install it when installing the driver set.

0 Likes

When installing, I did not see the "Relieve" checkbox.

Next time I'll be more attentive.

Thanks.

But I do not have this checkbox(

Installer.JPG

0 Likes

How to Capture Your Gameplay Using Radeon™ ReLive

Also, what is the graphics card model ? Desktop or Laptop?

0 Likes

Desktop. I have Sapphire RX 570 8gb Nitro +. Downloaded a new driver: win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.2.2, but there is no checkbox for ReLive when installing. Tell me what to do?

I understand in the installer should be this software, for example: Radeon ™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1

In distributions there is no such build.

distribs.JPG

0 Likes

There is no checkbox. Please read the link i provided which explains where and when the option to install Relive is presented.

Good, tomorrow I'll try)

Thank.

0 Likes

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

As you install the driver packages after you finish loading up driver sets a option to install relive is prompted.

Before installing does not request the option Relive. Or it will ask in the end of the installation?

Ok, I'll try to reinstall today. I'll write whether it turned out or not.

Installer2.jpg

0 Likes

It asks at the end....

Ok, thanks.

0 Likes

Everything turned out, Relive installed! Thanks to all.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

That's what I was meaning you need to load your driver packages first before the relive option prompt to the lefthand side of the installer.

plumboby
Miniboss

Going to do a video walkthrough of driver installs for you tube & new comers to AMD to help shortly for things like relive & other things missed to help out. Repowering a haswell with a gigabyte r7 560 for a stepson for game beta testing & you tube & for his computer class he takes at High school. So going to teach them the basics of building as well as driver installs & related issues & publicly release to help others. will post to my profile & links closer to the time when I do with tips & tricks. As if I share experiences & ideas may help others in weird situations hopefully AMD will start asking for community input for driver testing for lower end cards support. Be an intresting test set ups & test beds to help throws some diffrent combos. When I get my re live running happy again going do more game uploads to my channel to as I was doing for lower end mainstream custom builds for gamers on a budget.

plumboby
Miniboss

usually the case lol. All goods happy to help a fellow AMD user good luck

0 Likes