cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

reiven
Journeyman III

Fix AMD Fury X graphics pump.

Hello, I currently have a problem with my AMD Fury X, a graph with which I am delighted, it turns out that the pump has stopped working and the problem that the warranty is over, I need help if you know any way to fix it or what I can do.

Greetings and thanks for everything, I wait for your answers.

Bye

0 Likes
3 Replies
jargon
Elite

You could:

• Install a custom loop + water block, or a AIO liquid cooler
  • Install a third-party air cooler (but you'll have to make sure that the VRMs on the board are cooled properly with heatsinks)
  • Install another Fury X liquid cooler (maybe some people have pulled working ones off dead boards)
  • Install an air cooler pulled from a Fury Nano board (rare and hard to find, and also loud).
0 Likes

Hi, I walk around here again, I've been looking at a lot of options and the truth is that I do not know where to start, I could have a custom solution of liquid refrigeration for the graphic and then later, I will expand it for the processor etc ??

Greetings and I wait for your answers with desire.

0 Likes

If you intend on using a custom liquid cooling loop, at the very least you will need a water block for the Fury X, a pump for the liquid, tubing to carry the liquid, and the liquid refrigerant itself. Later you can add the water block for your CPU.

If you find this too daunting, then there are AIO solutions that allow you to link the CPU and GPU with the radiator and skip the pump altogether. For example, EK offers pre-filled Fury X waterblocks with quick-connect tubing to their EK-XLC Predator Radiators (quick demonstration).

0 Likes