Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

divad_mathews
Journeyman III

Blood Bowl 2 with ATI Radeon HD 4670

Dear all,

I have a big issue with Blood Bowl 2. The game is desesperatly slownees. Is very strange because is a old game and I can play other games that required more hardware without problems. The game charge mi CPU to 90 %. Is like not charge GPU. From Game owner said me that the grpahic card not support DirectX and I need to use OpenGL. But using this mode the game is the shame is slownees and it impact in my experience for example the game not realised my commands in time and this is fustrating.

Any suggestion. Can I try some configuration in Catalyst in order to improve the perfomance?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

It's not an old game, it's from 2015, and your GPU does not meet the minimum requirements of an HD 5670, as it is 60% slower.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

It's not an old game, it's from 2015, and your GPU does not meet the minimum requirements of an HD 5670, as it is 60% slower.

0 Likes

Yes I know.

The subject is: is there any way to improve the perfomance with Blood Bowl 2 in order to be able to play with less slowness?

Maybe any configuration with Catalysh?

Thank you very much in advance fir your help.

I appreciate a lot

0 Likes

No, as your GPU does not meet the minimum requirements.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Likes