Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

emrctn1
Adept II

Same problem with 18.1.1

Red Screen. System locked. Thanks AMD.

0 Likes
6 Replies

Have you looked in windows reliability history report (expanded any errors/warnings for info).

Also dxdiag report(scroll down to w e r section), and/or system info wer section. and run a system diagnostic report.

All of the above may hold clues/error codes/descriptions of problems.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Not sure why you are starting a new thread with no information here? I assume you are talking about the issues you had in this thread: System crashes continue with 17.12.2   ?   I gave you several things to try just yesterday and did not see where you tried any of those. The thing is, I had all of your issues with very similar hardware, and they are now fixed by doing what I told you to try. So if you did in fact do those and it didn't help I am at a loss as to what you have going on. Because it is likely at that point not an AMD driver issue. Maybe a hardware failure, not even the video card could be in the motherboard or power supply or memory. If you didn't do the things suggested and in the way they were suggested, I highly suggest you try doing that. It just seems so weird that nothing suggested works for you. I haven't seen anyone yet that didn't figure out how to deal with this, at the very least by going back to the pre-march 2017 drivers. I very much would like to see you getting to enjoy your games again. I'm just not sure how anyone is going to be able to help at this point, and new threads with zero information won't help you or anyone. I'm not an AMD representative just a guy like you that likes to play games.

Maybe OP trying to get away from other(hijack ?) posts, although the generic topic title certainly leaves it open to anyone with any problem.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Maybe? I don't know but since this post asks nothing,  how would anyone know? I'm just stating that credible advice has already been given this person, if in fact it is the same issue they are still having. With zero response to what is going as to what they have tried to fix the problem. This was the same issue when the last thread was started. If they are waiting for a driver that fixes all problems with them doing nothing but installing a new driver, they may be waiting a while. I for one would like to see this person be able to get back to gaming. But without the information on what is still going on specifically and exactly what has been tried, it's pretty tough.

Multiple posts are against forum rules ray_mamdmatt

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Pleases use your original thread.

System crashes continue with 17.12.2

0 Likes