Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lemiliomoreno
Journeyman III

Radeon Settings Are Not Currently Available - A10-8700P APU 17.12.2

Hello, I have an asus notebook mode X555DG with the following specifications:

Processor: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 1800 Mhz, 4 main processors, 4 logic processor

Graphics: Radeon R6 M340DX 2GB

So, I got a problem that said I didnt had an amd graphic card installed, so I erase the C:/AMD folder, uninstalled the AMD Software, clean the system in safe mode using a DDU and I installed this http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064 assistant software, the I installed the AMD Chipset Drivers, I disabled the windows updates. But when I want to enter to the AMD Radeon Settings sofware it says: radeon settings are currently not available please try again after connect

Someone has experimented this issue? I follow the instructions from this post: No AMD graphics driver is installed or...

Thanks!

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I solved the problem downloading the AMD Chipset​ that was compatible with my system (and it installed another assistant software), it seems that the Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 is not compatible with my video card.

Another question, I got two video card AMD Radeon R6 Graphics (principal) and AMD Radeon R6 M340DX (linked), both are being used? or I need to activate the M340DX as principal?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

This is an old thread from AMD Forum. But it gives some troubleshooting tips on the same issue you have with your laptop: Can't Access Radeon Settings, GPU doesn't seem to be working

0 Likes

I solved the problem downloading the AMD Chipset​ that was compatible with my system (and it installed another assistant software), it seems that the Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 is not compatible with my video card.

Another question, I got two video card AMD Radeon R6 Graphics (principal) and AMD Radeon R6 M340DX (linked), both are being used? or I need to activate the M340DX as principal?

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Likes