Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

disi
Adept III

AMD Adrenaline Relive stops recording

Anyone else having this issue?

I play Legends of Eisenwald at the moment and the recording keeps stopping itself after a random amount of time. Could be 20min or could be just after an hour.

I did not manage to record anything longer than ~1h7min in a row.

This runs borderless fullscreen 1920x1080 and record desktop on.

With Spellforce 3 I recorded 3-4h videos with Relive and the same driver/settings borderless fullscreen 1920x1080 record desktop on.

There are no hotkeys like ctrl+shift in the game.

This is very inconvenient, I now have a timer on the second monitor and the folder with the recording video open to check if the recording stopped again. I do not want the timer or anything else popup in the video either.

Any ideas welcome.

AMD 1800X

32GB memory

AMD Vega 64

0 Likes
1 Solution

I am still using 17.10, did not read anything about the issue in the latest release notes. With that driver I have none of the problems above, can record away as much and as long I want.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
disi
Adept III

This is unbearable for me.

Yesterday I started recording, then after an hour it was still running and I wondered... after 1h41min, I stopped recording and checked the video. I was hit by this problem: AMD driver 17.12 Relive does not produce an audio track

I give up now and go back to 17.10 when I get home from work...

p.s. 17.10 works without problems, except for the GPU not scaling down after recording (known issue).

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, you can submit a bug reportat www.amd.com/report.

0 Likes

I am still using 17.10, did not read anything about the issue in the latest release notes. With that driver I have none of the problems above, can record away as much and as long I want.

0 Likes