Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

raulf
Journeyman III

Manual Drive Install for my GPUs

Hi, guys.

Even though my PC was working fine, I wanted to get my GPU drivers up to date. I used the "Auto Detect" utility because the Manual one seemed too confusing. Long story short, one of my games no longer worked because of a new .dll installed by the driver, so I uninstalled AMD Software and updated the driver to a more basic version via the Windows Control Panel. It works flawlessly for all games now, but the thing is, since the GPU drivers were restored by Windows, I no longer have the Radeon Settings app. What I wanted to know is what driver should I install for my computer, enabling me to regain access to the Radeon Settings while not updating it wrong to a point where it could mess up my games or slow down my system. Based on my specs, can someone tell me which categories to choose in the Manual section of the Driver Search? Thanks in advance!

Lenovo 320-15ABR-257

Windows 10 (x64)

CPU: AMD A12-9720P Radeon R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics / AMD Radeon R8 M535DX

0 Likes
1 Reply

Yes...radeon Additional Settings has been retired for some time now. All of the settings once available there have been incorporated in to the new Wattman controls. What setting were you looking for?

Please read > Laptop graphics update...How to

Yours is a fairly new laptop, get the graphics drivers from the manufacturer > Home PC Support

0 Likes