cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

somhtong
Adept I

got an error email on requesting processor RMA

Got an error email on requesting processor RMA. Is everything right?

Delivery delayed:Warranty Service Request

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups:

tech.atlcq1support@atlcrqasdc00.amd.com

Subject: Warranty Service Request

This message hasn't been delivered yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted.

The server will keep trying to deliver this message for the next 1 days, 19 hours and 51 minutes. You'll be notified if the message can't be delivered by that time.

0 Likes
1 Solution
somhtong
Adept I

According to johnt.lowe

Please disregard that message. Sorry for the trouble.

As long as you received the "New Request Received" email which includes your ticket number, it is in process.

The original issue on this thread was that no one could submit a form, which was resolved.

The failed delivery email you received occurs only occasionally. Although it did happen once during my testing, neither IT or myself could duplicate it on later attempts.

Re: Can not create RMA request because of a server error

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
somhtong
Adept I

Now I get second email:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

tech.atlcq1support@atlcrqasdc00.amd.com
The server has tried to deliver this message, without success, and has stopped trying. Please try sending this message again. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

What should I do?

0 Likes
somhtong
Adept I

According to johnt.lowe

Please disregard that message. Sorry for the trouble.

As long as you received the "New Request Received" email which includes your ticket number, it is in process.

The original issue on this thread was that no one could submit a form, which was resolved.

The failed delivery email you received occurs only occasionally. Although it did happen once during my testing, neither IT or myself could duplicate it on later attempts.

Re: Can not create RMA request because of a server error

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Likes