cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

drake
Journeyman III

PC crashes while playing Overwatch with "blue screen of death" and "graphic hardware not found" problem(17.12.2)!!!

I have Radeon r7 260. Faced this problem playing overwatch since 2 last patches. And now it's 17.12.2 and it's still crashing. I've seen your message about resolving this problem, but you haven't.  I am catching blue screen of death and graphics hardware not found messages, sometimes monitor just turns off and I have to restart my pc and I cant reconnect in time. Do something, please. I am losing my season ranked points because of this problem and going to be banned for leaving the matches. Never had this problem before, it's started like a month and a half ago.

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Proc 2.80GHz;

MCP61M-M3;

8 GB RAM;

PSU - VS450;

Win 7 64bit;

Radeon r7 260 (17.12.2)

monitor - ACER S221HQL

0 Likes
5 Replies

What are your BSOD errors that being reported?  Need to post your computer specs including Windows version, Desktop or Laptop, PSU, CPU/APU , Motherboard, etc.

Yeah, sorry.

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Proc 2.80GHz;

MCP61M-M3;

8 GB RAM;

PSU - VS450;

Win 7 64bit;

Radeon r7 260 (17.12.2)

monitor - ACER S221HQL

0 Likes
steelek
Journeyman III

Had same problem with overwatch, also with fifa18 and some other games. Looks like Adrenalin drivers are trash... Solution for me that helped me big way (till the point i dont experience any issues with graphics) was to uninstall them completly and then installing older crimson drivers.

At this point I have 16.10.3. No crashes or BSOD's since few days.

R9 280X here

0 Likes
drake
Journeyman III

it seems you are right. Why not do everything as it should. Yes, and support ignores most of the problems of their users.. Will move to NVIDIA as soon as possible.

0 Likes