cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

burnyllama
Adept I

Can not to connect to youtube and stream with ReLive adrenalin edition. How to fix???

I can not stream to YOuTube with ReLive adrenaline edition. I have livestream enabled on my youtube channel. I get to the sign in paged with the allow button where i allow, after that nothing happens, I can not connect to youtube and stream there. Other services works, Twitch etc.

6 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

a lot of it is is you U Tube settings. I have uploaded 5Gig of videos in the last 4 days using relive atm. Make sure live streaming is enabled in the Adrenaline control panel & direct threw U Tube as well, make sure your live streaming settings are set to suit, location you live & all nessities. I just got my rx560 a few days ago & my stepson was streaming from watching me give my card a run up

0 Likes

Livestreaming is enabled, I come to the google sign/log in page, after that the allow/deny page, where I of course hit allow. But after that nothing happens, it doesn't connect, radeon settings just freezes....

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

Are your drivers upto date. First thing, make sure your privacy settings are set right for the people you want to see you live stream, make sure in your radeon settings that your proper U tube account is enabled. Go into your U Tube setting for live streaming & make sure your permissions are set right & all correspond. U might have missed something which is throwing it out. New to AMD myself but havnt had an issue with my rx560 4G. ! of the best cards i ever bought & software so user friendly an idiot can use it. I been uploading heaps to my channel atm even a walkthrough which i will do later for U Tube related issues to. Re live is awesome better than that nvidia crap software which is a horrible broken mess atm.

0 Likes

Driver is up to date. I cannot connect a YouTUbe account....

0 Likes

Hi ive had this problem on and off over the years one time hdcp turning off or on worked this time this hasnt helped so i clicked custum stream and went to you tube went to old studio copy and pasted url and entered it into relive custom and then the same for the key remember to make it visable before copy and pasteing mine works now with custom but not with my youtube log into relive i checked it was ok in google account and it was its very strange you can find me on you tube my name is Gardjinn Tenson on ther comment on latest video and ill get back to you hopefully if i work it out ill make a video

0 Likes
leyvin
Miniboss

YouTube has replaced it's Live Streaming with the Studio Live Service... 

YouTube Streaming (on AMD) - YouTube 

A brief overview on how it works., although I forgot to mention... the previous Live Streaming Service, had a Static / Manual Re-Generated Key. This would ONLY be accessed when you first setup your YouTube Link, not each time you try to Stream, with the new (Default) being an Auto-Generated Key; well this no longer works.

I also have a feeling that it's no longer supported via the Account API., so eh... think you need to manually connect. 

0 Likes