Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- ASUS ROG Strix RX 480 O8G (1350/2020)
- Operating System
- Windows 10 Professional 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- acer xz271 1920x1080 @144Hz DP to DP
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Asus prime Z270-A Bios Version 1203
- Intel core i5 6600K (4.5)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Gigabyte GP-G750H
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2x8gb (3000)
Describe your issue:
At windows desktop loading monitor is just turning off and it says "no signal", and after 5-10 seconds it's turning on, that cycle repeating like 3-4 times at each pc turning on. Same thing is exist in games when i am changing windowed and fullscreen mode.
And i have some hangs on desktop, for example when i move any window it can hang in some place on millisecond.
On 17.7.1 driver all things works perfectly.