1) Made horrendous mistake (years ago) by purchasing ASUS Mobo with onboard Ati HD3200
2) Drivers cratered between dual-OS boots
3) ALL attempts to update drivers ('...allow Windows to Search...') FAIL with Obnoxious: "must provide original Video installation Disc"
instead of simply locating/installing basic drivers from website (haven't seen that Disk for 8-10 years, and a residence move ago!) ... ARGGGH!!
4) AMD at Drivers webpage INSISTS on download/install of Full Catalyst package (> 1/4 GB!) which then FALLS on its FACE, with mystery Error: "Failed to load detection driver" ....... Huh? Whaaa? English, please! ... ARGGGH!!
5) AMD Auto-Detect utility is - of course - totally USELESS (discrete GPUs only ... and will not run in Safe Mode in any case) ... ARGGGH!!
6) Somewhere along line, AMD 'diagnostics' reported "You have a device that is not working" Really? REALLY?? Helpful indeed!! ... ARGGGH!!
7) Device manager is unable to even identify graphics device as HD3200!?! WTH?? ... ARGGGH!!
8) Still have mental/psychic scars from last outing attempting to re-install Full Catalyst package (" ... and each component MUST be installed in precisely this order ..."
9) Now faced with hours and hours of troubleshooting/attempting video repairs (not to mention search for install Disc) ... all because of aforementioned horrendous mistake made years ago! ... ARGGGGGGGGGGH!!