I upgraded my GPU from a GTX 950 to an RX 570. With my 950, I would get anywhere from 150-200FPS in CSGO, now with the 570 I get anywhere from 50-70. Which wouldn't normally be an issue, but it also feels like it has large stutters.
Here are some of the things I have tried to fix the issue:
- I have done a clean install of the drivers, removing the old ones completely and choosing the clean install in the AMD driver installer.
- I have disabled windows 10 Game Mode, Xbox DVR, and The Game bar.
- Tried different fps_max settings, such as 0, 999, 150, etc.
- Turned V-sync off and on in CS:GO and the Radeon Settings tool
- Made sure that AMD chill was off
- Double checked that Razer Synapse was Uninstalled
- Removed the Realtek drivers and installed the latest ones
- Verified the integrity of game files
My specs are:
- AMD FX 8350
- Asus ROG Strix 4g Gaming AMD RX570
- Gigabyte GA-970-A-UD3P AM3+
- 4x4GB DDR3 Ram
After all the trouble shooting, it's now bouncing between 70-80, which is an improvement, but there are still frame drops occasionally. Do any of you know something I could try?