Recently, I bought RX 480 card. it is connected to the TV, by the HDMI cable.
I want to display windows desktop on 3840x2160 60Hz 4:4:4 pixel format.
My TV have a setting for the HDMI Input.
- High-speed signal mode - support HDMI 2.0 bandwidth
- Normal Mode - support HDMI 1.4 bandwidth
So I selected High-speed signal mode, but display was blank.
In rare cases, it works perfectly (and TV reported that signal is 4:4:4 chroma), but once turned off and on the TV, there is no display again.
When I configured to "Normal Mode", it could display on 4:2:0 chroma.
I also tried premium HDMI certified cable, but nothing changed.
I feel at a loss now... Is there any solutions?
- AMD Graphics Card
- MSI Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8G
- Operating System
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1607
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Version 16.10.1
- Display Devices
- Toshiba REGZA 43G20X on HDMI, 3840x2160 60Hz
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- SilverStone Strider Plus SST-ST75F-P 750W
- 8GB DDR3 RAM