I can't configure manually de velocity and the cooler only activated if the temperature pass the 81º, then the coolers load at 100% to 75º and then off again. I just notice that happend few days ago. What happened? Is something wrong with the bios? I install the lasted version of the drivers and back to an older version and is the same. This Video card was very cold. Please respond.
PD: the fans do not start if it is not 100%.
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD Sapphire R9 270X OC version 1070 MC
- Operating System
- Windows 7 64bit Ultimate
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.2
- Display Devices
- Bangho 1360x768 @60Hz DVI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Asus M5 A97 R2.0
- FX 8350
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Thermaltake Smart 650W 80 plus bronze
- 8 GB Kingstone Hyperfury 1600