You can use the Windows 8.1 drivers pretty well.The gpu shows as a radeon 5800 series because that's what it's based on.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
No official driver yet. Not even listed under DELL web site.
Do you know that it is a kind of bug in system that window is not showing daily driver updates/driver update news. But you can also manually update drivers in Windows 10 by below given steps. I hope this might be useful to you. In case if this will not give you desired result then switch to Dell Precision M6500 Manual for another recommendations:
- Open Windows 10 Control Panel by pressing Win+X (Windows key windows key 3 and X key) at the same time and clicking Control Panel.
- View by Small icons.
- Click Device Manager.
- In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the device that you wish to update the driver for. For instance, if you used Driver Easy to download “Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller”, find this device under “Network adapters” category. Then right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software.
- In the pop-up window, you will see two options. Click Browse my computer for driver software
- Click on Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
- Click on Next button to install the driver.