cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

parvez_subhedar
Journeyman III

ATIKMDAG.sys driver problem

I bought Brand New Laptop HP Notebook - 15-g206ax which has experience the issue BSOD with the driver ATIKMDAG.sys. where in I am not using any high graphics, the only I use is normal youtube videos to play. ATIKMDAG.sys continuously causing the BSOD and automatically rebooting the laptop several times.

How to troubleshoot “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”, ATIKMDAG.sys type errors - The HP Support service is extremely unsatisfactory which were not able to resolve the issue and have formatted my OS - still same issue with the above driver.

I have followed uninstalling/reinstalling/updating ATIKMDAG.sys driver updating BIOS/Chipset however still I have the same issue. There is not hard core solution which I have found for this driver apart from replacing the hardware. I am from Microsoft and have analyzed dumps/logs and verified all required this and there is no issue with OS which is confirmed. I see in all my log analysis the above driver is causing the BSOD however there is no action from HP support or any one to resolve the issue. Do you have any root cause solution for the above problem??????

I am looking for concrete solution for the above problem with step by step instructions apart from any steps which I have already performed. Hope any one can help me on this???

0 Likes
1 Reply
jtrudeau
Staff

This forum is for programming issues.For driver questions like this you need to go to the right spot.

The home page for the forum is one place where we tell you

The Developer Central Forums are where developers discuss and get support for AMD software libraries, SDKs, and tools.
If you have a driver compatibility or hardware issue, please head over to
support.amd.com or the visit the AMD Support & Games Forums.

0 Likes