cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

piratenpower
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 7770 Drivers

so lately as i was playing a game my screen suddelny froze i thought it would only last a moment but as it was there even after minutes i decided to turn of my PC as i rebooted it i hadn't gotten a HDMI signal after 1 day figureing out i got it with VGA but a Warning came on :the catalyst control center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter Please update your AMD graphics driver or enable your AMD adapter using the Displays manager.  after some search i downloaded some new drivers but as i was installing them an error encountered that the installation failed after some search on different forums i went on device manager and looked what was up with my drivers and it told me i had Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 as i searched for drivers for it the installation was succesful but i couldn't use my HDMI anyways

can someone please help me ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
jtrudeau
Staff

Moritz Freibeuter

Sorry to say you are in the wrong place for help on this issue. The forum FAQ has this info:

---

There have been several posts about Catalyst Driver support here on the developer forum recently so I wanted to let you know that is a different team and forum.

The AMD Developer Central Forums are for developers to ask and answer questions.
Hardware or driver support can be found at
support.amd.com and AMD Support & Games Forums.

The specific thread for catalyst driver support is located at: AMD Support and Game Forums - Desktop Catalyst Drivers and Software.

0 Likes