cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

andredmosley
Journeyman III

AMC Authentication?

Can someone assist me with authenticating using the AMC?  I am pretty familiar with using the Realtek Management Console on my DASH capable units.  However, when trying to test with the AMC I can't even seem to get past the authentication portion.  RealManage authentication methods essentially give you a default login to connect to the DASH client.  I am not seeing any such default for use with the AMC.  I have already discovered my client PC but do not understand how to use the authentication methods provided.  Could someone assist?

0 Likes
1 Solution
andredmosley
Journeyman III

Nevermind i have figured out my issue.  I discovered my system before I entered the Authentication method.  After deleting my system and setting up the Authentication method before hand I was finally able to connect to the client PC. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
andredmosley
Journeyman III

Nevermind i have figured out my issue.  I discovered my system before I entered the Authentication method.  After deleting my system and setting up the Authentication method before hand I was finally able to connect to the client PC. 

0 Likes

After entering the authentication details, you could 'Refresh' the inventory. Deleting the system is not required.

-Thanks
Divy
0 Likes