cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

cobra21
Journeyman III

Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated!!

Good Day Gentlemen, I've got a BRAND new New HP  Notebook, with an AMD Motherboard. Now  I've gone and partitioned the  "C" drive and put Windows 7 O.E.M. on it, (HATE WIN 😎 Now I've GOT Win 7 on there, Scrounged around the net for LAN drivers, after much trial and error Got one to work from Realtek,  Got EVERYTHING  else working, Got your Catalyst on here, Here is where I need your help, Gentlemen, I have HUNTED everywhere  for Wi-Fi  drivers, NO luck!!  of course I checked HP's site, Nothing!  Ok!, this Notebook, its an HP-15GO28CA unit, Serial # CND4030GBX Product # F9J03UA,  the WI-FI  is an SPS-WLAN 802.11B/G/N  I DO realize that ALL Drivers must be  digitally signed  by Microsoft,  So  I  was HOPING, that maybe  they  may have been created  and approved  by Microsoft, For WIN 7 Home Premium!! My last resort is to use an Portable Wi-Fi  KEY  but it would be nice if I could use the onboard one!!  In advance,  Kindest regards, Thank you!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
bobwhitecotton
Adept III

HI Claude,

These forums are for developers and not a location to ask notebook questions.  You should go to these forums and post your question:

AMD Processors Forums

Bob

0 Likes